1941 POST-WAR NEW WORLD MAP - "NEW WORLD MORAL ORDER" by MAURICE GOMBERG, 1941-1942
OBSERVATIONS ABOUT THE MAP
Authenticity of The Map:
"The Map" was found in an online exhibition of the United States Library of Congress, in its map collection. There map is authentic, and there are authentic depository records in the name of Maurice Gomberg, himself.
Here are the original map display pages at the Library of Congress:
After all, I had to put the next display page url into "tinyurl" to shorten it, it's a mile long and was warping this Facebook page:
I pdf'd the map display pages at the Library of Congress as a permanent record:
|"NEW WORLD (MORAL) ORDER" ||"list-world"||"1941MAPLCC" |
|"memory.loc.gov_cgi-bin" ||"MAPA GOMBERGA"||"1942 POST-WAR NEW WORLD MAP" |
First and foremost, this important Map is entitled "Outline," it is not a final disposition of the shape of the future world as contemplated by its planners, who drew it up well before Pearl Harbor (i.e., the entry of the United States of America into WWII).
A little bit more information concerning The Map:
1. A professor by the name of Alexander Gella wrote about Maurice Gomberg's POST-WAR NEW WORLD ORDER Map in Polish in London, England in1985 under the article title "Mapa Gomberga" in a Polish journal whose title translates to "Polish Affairs in the World Perspective".
There was a link to an excerpt of the article at [ http://www.wirtualnapolonia.com/teks ], but it is gone now. However, someone has posted an excerpt of the Polish article online with scans of parts of the Map, and this link is good on 23 March 2009, the date of download:
That link has been PDF'd and that PDF is the document you are looking at right now, here on Calameo:
2. What is quite exciting is that the Map pictured in this Polish article has different marks on it in the upper left-hand corner than appear on the copy deposited into the United States Library of Congress in 1942. It therefore gives us new and vital information: the copy of the Map discussed by Professor Gella in Polish in 1985 is labeled "COMPLETED - OCT 1941" in the upper left-hand corner. The Map was definitely completed before Pearl Harbor. [It should therefore probably be referred to as the "1941" Map.] The United States entered World War II on 7 December 1941.
3. The sub-title of the Map, "New World Moral Order," as well as certain statements made in the text of the footer, comes from a speech delivered by President of the United States, Franklin Delano Roosevelt on 6 January 1941. That speech is known as the "Four Freedoms" Address to Congress, and the text is here, along with a downloadable sound file of Roosevelt delivering the Address:
It is interesting to evaluate these three dates: the completion date of the Map (October 1941), the date the U.S. entered WWII (7 December 1941), and the date of United States President Franklin Theodore Roosevelt's "Four Freedoms" address to Congress (6 January 1941) in which he rationalized the conversion of the United States of America to a full-scale war-production economy. Two of the "Four Freedoms" bear directly on the post-war role envisaged for the USA by the Gomberg Map, thus President Roosevelt, by his unilateral pronouncement, appears to have altered the Constitution of the United States of America without any process of lawful amendment.
4. Someone re-posted the Polish article of Professor Gella, garbled together with broken English from a machine translation done online. I re-ran the translation through poltran.com, and have been able to glean the following in regard to Maurice Gomberg, whose name appears at the end of the MAP footer text, as if he were the author of the text, as well as appearing on the copyright notice at top left:
MAURICE GOMBERG was likely an immigrant from Eastern Europe, originally a clockmaker or a watch maker, who sympathized with the Communist Party of America, though [apparently] he was not a member [says the article!]. He had no formal education, but was nonetheless considered extremely intelligent. This information is based on recollections of some of his contemporaries (who were apparently interviewed by professor Alexander Gella, for his article, written in Polish about Maurice Gomberg and his famous Map: Przeciw polskiej mitologii politycznej (Counter to the polish political mythology), in: Sprawy polskie w perspektywie światowej (Polish Affairs in the World Perspective), London, 1985.
5. The new world planned on that map is largely heading toward completion today. We have the European Union, the South American Union (UNASUR) signed on 23 May 2008, and North American Union well under way. In essence, the European Union, which sprang from the European Economic Community, which was developed out of the Coal and Steel treaty (Treaty of Paris), was the template for a world government. The purpose of the template is to merge the nations on each continent, and then merge the continents in each hemisphere, and then merge the hemispheres.
6. The Gomberg Map is said to have been:
"[...] discovered by Helen Somers in a window in Philadelphia during World War II. It was completed in October 1941, before Pearl Harbor, was printed in bright colors by a cartographer named Maurice Gomberg in Philadelphia in 1942, and was displayed in his store window. Helen Somers immediately recognized the significance of the map and purchased several. At least a few original copies are still in existence, including one in the Library of Congress in Washington, DC."
It looks as if somebody else made a colored hand-drawing of an outline of the map for that story, which is here:
OTHER LINKS SHOWING THE GOMBERG MAP:
(These links are active on 21 September 2010)
Can you read these? Would be great to have a translation in English or in French of the discussion on these pages:
TOTAL COLLECTION OF TAGS:
Philadelphia, socialism, Stalin, Roosevelt, Japan, communism, pa, churchill, U.S.A., globalism, 1941, axis, U.S.S.R., New World Order, 1942, United Kingdom, pearl harbor, new world moral order, postwar new world map, world reconstruction, maurice gomberg, world federation, world federalism, world socialism, soviet socialist republics, united states of south america, federated united states of europe, federated united states ot scandinavia, federated union of african republics, union of arabian federated republics, federated republics of india, federated united republics of china, federated republic of greece, independent republic of eire, independent republic of hebrewland, independent republic of turkey, world league of nationalities, western hemisphere, u.s.a. protectorates, population control policy, nationalization of all natural resources, nationalization of international banking, nationalization of an armaments production, world common monetary system, supreme war command of the united nations, supreme military and economic council
- 30 -