ABOUT THIS BLOG:
In October of 1941, before Pearl Harbor, Philadelphia clock-maker Maurice Gomberg completed a communist world map of future regional unions, including a continental North American Union. The name Canada is not on that map. However, the former provinces are depicted as states, re-federated into a vast “United States of America“ stretching to Greenland.
Maurice Gomberg sympathised with the Communist Party of America (CPA). Interestingly, Canada's recent former leader of the Bloc Québécois, Gilles Duceppe, is a "former" Marxist-Leninist Maoist communist. In April of 2010, Duceppe toured Canada urging ALL the provinces to "secede" and become States.
Then, on 30 April 2011, when interviewed on camera by independent Quebec journalist, Éric Granger in Trois-Rivières, Duceppe admitted that what he really wants is "a good treaty like they have in Europe" and a "sovereign" Quebec inside a “North American Union“.
Get the message out!
The Bloc Québécois wants a North American Union... communist style.
And so does the Parti Québécois, which the Bloc claims to represent in Ottawa.
So does Québec Solidaire (overtly communist), and so does the NDP, who are closet Marxists advocating the elimination of private property. Click here to read more on The Communist Links of the Bloc and the NDP.
That’s the real reason Nycole Tourmel (interim NDP leader after the sudden death of Jack Layton) had no difficulty belonging simultaneously to the radical communist Québec Solidaire and the Bloc before moving to the NDP. They are ALL on the same side; they just play musical chairs!
There was never any intent for Québec to "secede". They are, and have always been aiming at continental union, a step on the way to a communist world government. Click here to read more on the Quebec "secession" scam, which is in fact a plan to use Quebec to overthrow the Parliament and Legislatures of Canada for the European system, basis of a communist world government.
The Original Map is Online at the United States Library of Congress:
http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3200.ct001256 [accessed 29 October 2009]
At the US Library of Congress site, the Gomberg map weighs in at a
stunning 250 Megs, you cannot easily download it! You need special
software and plenty of RAM.
However, you can download a smaller copy of it from Calaméo, as
a high quality 209.9 x 297mm JPG captured free online using
TOP: An image of The 1942 Map online at the United
States Library of Congress 29-10-2009:
The Map was copyrighted in 1942 and published in Philadelphia, PA.
A copy was received by the Library of Congress on Feb. 25, 1942, as shown
by the stamp. Another stamp suggests it was entered into the map collection
on Mar. 31, 1942.
A different copy of the same Map, studied by Professor Alexander Gella
in London in 1985, bears the stamp “COMPLETED – OCT 1941".
It was thus compiled and prepared before Pearl Harbor (Dec. 7, 1941).
CONGRESS FEB 25 1942
MAR. 31 1942
POST-WAR NEW WORLD MAP
as the U.S.A., with the cooperation of the Democracies of Latin-America, the British Commonwealth of
Nations and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, assumes world leadership for the establishment of a
New World Moral Order
for permanent peace, freedom, justice, security and world reconstruction.
» FIRST OF NINE SEGMENTS:
Our Policy shall be this:
1. “We, the U.S.A., in cooperation with our allies, for reasons of our national safety and in the interests of international morality, are determined to crush and completely destroy, the military power of the Axis aggressors and their satellites regardless of cost, effort and time necessary to accomplish this task.
2. The old world order of colonial oppression, exploitation of dominions, rival imperialisms and mercenary balance of power diplomacy; of majesties, dictators, privileged minorities, plutocratic monopolists and similar social parasites; the corrupted order responsible for the present world cataclysm, endangering our national safety and peaceful progress, shall never rise again.
3. A New World Moral Order for permanent peace and freedom shal be established at the successful conclusion of the present war.
4. For reasons of history, economic structure, favorable geography and the welfare of mankind, the USA must, altruistically, assume the leadership of the newly established, democratic world order.
Note: 25 September 2007: Sarkozy calls for a "New World Order" under the United Nations.
» SECOND OF NINE SEGMENTS:
5. To reduce the burden and criminal waste of armaments expenditures everywhere in the world, the U.S.A., with the cooperation of Latin- America, the British Commonwealth of Nations, and the U.S.S.R. shall undertake to guarantee peace to the nations which will be permanently disarmed and demilitarized after the conclusion of the present war.
6. In order to be able, in fulfillment of our obligations, to effectively prevent the possibility of a recurrence of another world cataclysm, the invincibility of the U.S.A. as a military, naval and air power, shall be the major prerequisite.
7. For realistic considerations of strategy and our invul-nerability, it is imperative that the U.S.A. shall obtain relinquishment of controls of their possessions from all foreign Powers in the entire Western Hemisphere, its surrounding waters and strategic island outposts as outlined on accompanying map.
8. For considerations of hemispheric defense and in the spirit and tradition of the new Monroe Doctrine of hemispheric solidarity and the “Good Neighbor” policy, the USA, with the consent of the Latin-American Republics, shall obtain control and protectorate rights of the relinquished territories.
» THIRD OF NINE SEGMENTS:
9. To strengthen our position in the Caribbean area which is of obvious importance to hemispheric defense, all possible inducements shall be offered to our neighbors of Central America and the West Indies to facilitate their entrance as equal states of the U.S.A. as outlined on map.
10. To fortify the politico-economic unity of the Western Hemisphere, the U.S.A. shall promote and assist the unification of South America into a well organized, democratic, federated “United States of South America”.
11. The liberated British, French and Netherlands Guianas shall be reorganized as one state of the U.S.S.A.
12. All Powers shall reliquish their controls of their colonial, mandate and strategic island possessions everywhere in the world.
13. The British Commonwealth of Nations, the second military and naval Power of importance cooperating in a binding compact with the U.S.A. as a Power for freedom, shall retain and acquire control of such territories, peace-security bases and strategic island outposts essential for the maintenance of world peace and freedom of the seas as outlined on map.
» FOURTH OF NINE SEGMENTS:
14. The U.S.S.R., the third military Power of importance cooperating with the U.S.A. as a Power for freedom and the maintenance of world peace, shall acquire control of the liberated, disorganized adjacent areas and those of Germany-Austria to be re-educated and eventuaIly incorporated as equal republics of the U.S.S.R., as approximately outlined on map.
15. A World League of Nationalities with arbitration and supervision powers shall be organized.
16. A World Court with punitive powers of absolute boycott, quarantine, blockade and occupation by international police, against lawbreakers of international morality shall be organized.
17. The U.S.A., with the close cooperation of the United States of South America, the British Commonweaith of Nations, the U.S.S.R. and the World League of Nationalities, shall promote and assist in the unification of the relinquished territories and the areas at present unsoundly divided into well organized, democratic and absolutely demilitarized federated republics as approximately outlined on map.
18. The areas known as Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, Switzerland, France, Spain, Portugal, the is1and
Notes: « on ne peut qu'être fédéraliste.» «Mondialement parlant... » [1994 re-issue, p. 156] TRANSLATION: “One cannot be other than federalist.” “Globally speaking...”. René Lévesque was a world federalist, his attempts to break up Canada were intended to result NOT in Quebec independence, but in a "new federation" EU-style, basis of world government. Source: René Lévesque, Attendez que je me rappelle... (Montréal: Québec/Amérique, 1986)
» FIFTH OF NINE SEGMENTS:
of Corsica, and eventually Italy and the islands of Sardinia and Sicily shall [b]e unified as a demilitarized, federated “United States of Europe.” [KM: There it is! Federation #1, the model for world government.]
19. The areas known as Sweden, Norway, Denmark and the Spitsbergen islands shall be unified as a demilitarized, federated “United States ot Scandinavia.”
20. The continent of Africa shall be reorganized and unified as a demilitarized, federated “Union of African Repulblics.”
21. The areas known as Saudi Arabia, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Hejas, Yemen, Aden and Oman, shall be unified as a demilitarized union of “Arabian Federated Republics.”
22. The areas known as India, including Afghanistan, Baluchistan, Nepal, Bhutan and Burma shall be unified as a demilitarized “Federated Republics of India.”
23. The areas known as China, Inner Mongolia, Tibet, Thailand, Malaya, Indo-China and Korea, shall be unified as a demilitarized, federated “United Republics of China.”
24. The areas known as Greece, Macedonia, Albania, Crete, Dodecanese and adjacent islands in the Aegean Sea
Notes: And Now for a World Government, by Gideon Rachman, Financial Times of London, was originally online with the Times on 8 December 2008; the story has now been shifted to Rachman's Blog. He says: Could the EU "go global?" But it IS global; it was the first federation formed pursuant to this Map for Zionist world government.
» SIXTH OF NINE SEGMENTS:
shall be unified as a demilitarized “Federated Republic of Greece.”
25. The areas known as Eire and Nothern Ireland shall be unified as a demilitarized independent republic of “Eire.”
26. The area of the Holy Land of the ancient Hebrews, at present known as Palestine and Trans-Jordan, and the adjacent requisite regions as outlined on map, for considerations of history and the imperative necessity to alleviate a post-war refugee problem, shall be unified as a demilitarized independent republic of “Hebrewland.”
27. The area known as European Turkey, adjacent to the Dardanelles, sea of Marmora and Bosphorus, for con-siderations of realistic peace strategy shall be placed under joint control of the U.S.S.R. and Turkey.
28. The area known as Turkey shall be a demilitarized independent republic of “Turkey.”
29. All problems of exchange, transfer and repatriation of populations shall be administered by the World League of Nationalities.
30. The criminal perpetrators and their partners in guilt
» SEVENTH OF NINE SEGMENTS:
of this hideous war shall be brought to justice and unforgetable punishment administered.
31. All subjects of Japan and all persons of Japanese origin of doubtful loyalty shall be permanently expelled from the entire Western Hemisphere, U.S.A. protectorates and strategic island outposts and their property confiscated for post-war reconstruction needs.
32. All subjects of Germany and Italy and all persons of German and Italian origin known as active supporters of nazi and fascist ideologies shall be treated similarly.
33. German, Italian and Japanese immigration to the Western Hemisphere, its protectorates and is1and outposts shall be indefinitely stopped.
34. All persons of German origin in East Prussia and the Rhineland shall be transferred to inner Germany and the regions permanently de-Prussianized.
35. All persons of German, Italian and Japanese origin shall be permanently expelled from their now conquered territories and their property confiscated for post-war reconstruction needs.
36. To cleanse the .populations of the defeated Axis aggressors of the intoxication of military chauvinism; to effectuate the removal and destruction of their po-
» EIGHTH OF NINE SEGMENTS:
tential military establishments; to recover the accumulated loot and to re-educate them for their eventual membership in the Family of Nations, the areas of Germany-Austria, Italy and Japan shall be hermetically and indefinitely quarantined and administered by appointed Governors subject to supervision by the World League of Nationalities.
37. All resources, industrial and 1abor capacity of the quarantined areas shall be employed for the post-war restoration and reconstruction needs.
38. To reduce the numerical power of the aggressor nations, as a potential military advantage, a Population Control Policy shall be elaborated and applied in the quarantined areas.
39. In the New World Moral Order which we seek to establish, besides the essential political freedoms, the following fundamental economic changes are imperative:
(a) Nationalization of all natural resources and equitable distribution of same to all nations―everywhere in the world;
(b) Nationalization of international banking, foreign investments, railroads and power plants―everywhere in the world;
» NINTH OF NINE SEGMENTS:
(c) Nationalization of an armaments producing establishments by all remaining military powers;
(d) Federal control of foreign commerce and shipping;
(e) The establishment of a world common monetary system;
(f) World-wide limitations of interest rates to maximum of two percent.
40. To retain the victory and leadership of our united democratic effort―the aim of which is not vengeance or exploitation, but freedom and security to all nations for peaceful progress―the unified “Supreme War Command of the United Nations” at the conclusion of the present war, shall be reorganized and transformed into a permanent “Supreme Military and Economic Council” collaborating with the “World League of Nationalities” in post-war reconstruction and to enforce world peace.
41. The “Supreme Military and Economic Council” shall appoint the Governors to administer the quarantined areas until their eventual parole.
For this purposeful beginning we must fight until absolute victory.
Note: 1986: « l'État-nation a fait son temps. » «Il lui faudra céder cette portion de ses pouvoirs et de ses ressources à une autorité qui soit un Conseil de Securité pour l'humanité tout entière.» – René Lévesque, former leader of the Parti Québécois, who tried to break up Canada in 1980 for "Sovereignty Association"―a new federation to replace Canada, modeled on the EEC/EU, basis and template of One-World Government. Lévesque's language in 1986 and note Sarkozy's language in 2007 are identical: same club. They are both trying to give effect to The Map. That's what Canada's phoney Québec secession movement and the FLQ terrorists have really been about. Source: René Lévesque, Attendez que je me rappelle... (Montréal: Québec/Amérique, 1986) [1994 re-issue, p. 156].